geodyna® 7700 is designed for professionals that want to combine premium performances with high volumes: high performance, ease of use, ergonomics, robustness and accurate balancing results in the first run.
Machine ergonomics and robustness has been specifically studied and realized to minimize floor-to-floor cycle time and facilitate the operator tasks.
The wheel balancers of the geodyna® 7700 series are the ideal solution for tyre shops, fast fitters and OE dealers.
Features and benefits:
- Optimum ergonomics - wheel guard capability for wheels with outer tyre diameter of max. 42” with comfortably positioned handle for most ergonomic operations, 1 housing for a complete box of adhesive wheel weights, 16 weight compartments for clip on weights, deep enough to house the complete content of a box, dedicated position for optional Tape-Weight roller, holder to hold Power Clamp clamping sleeve
- geoTOUCH technology - Intuitive operation given by the wide 10” touchscreen display, high-brightness LED lighting system with large digits and easy understandable buttons
- Geodata® 4 – to facilitate the data entry even on very wide rims, rim offset range 0-350mm
- Smart Sonar - Automatic, non-contact rim width acquisition delivers greater accuracy and ease of use for a 30% savings in complete process when compared to manual operation.
- easyALU - Touch the rim with the gauge arm to enter the rim dimensions and automatically select the weight balancing mode.
- Stop in position - Touch the screen to automatically rotate the wheel to weight application position.
- easyWEIGHT - Pinpoint laser identifies exact weight placement location for increased accuracy and efficiency.
- Multiple users - Two operators can operate with the balancer simultaneously and quickly recall their rim dimensions.
- Power Clamp - Patented automatic Power Clamp™ electromechanical clamps the wheel accurately with a constant force, reducing the opportunity for chasing weight.
- VPM technique - Measurement system for high precision and repeatability.
- QuickBAL - 30% reduced cycle time, resulting in a less than 4,5 seconds measurement run, maintaining the same high accuracy.
- Connectivity with wired Ethernet as well as WI-FI
- Automatic Wheel lift (available for 7750p) – integrated in the cabinet, for an effortless and fast lift of the wheel
geodyna® 7700 series is available in 3 configurations:
- geodyna® 7700l with laser pointer and sonar
- geodyna® 7700p with power clamp, laser pointer and sonar
- geodyna® 7750p with automatic wheel lift, power clamp, laser pointer and sonar